Equine Work of Art Oil Painting English Shire Cart Plough Horse
- 1 Fine Equine Work of Art Oil Painting English Shire Cart Plough Horse Signed Mallanson.
- Subject traditional study of a brown Shire cart plough horse in side profile facing left, standing proudly in a country lush grassy field landscape with trees in the background, with a pleseant blue sky above with some clouds overhead. the colours are so vibrant with such attention to detail to the horse.
- Oil on board.
- Signed in white in the bottom corner by the English artist Mallanson.
- An exceptional fine example of his work.
- Set in a traditional stylish gilt frame.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Warwick studios frame makers label verso.
- Provenance purchased from a fine antiques & art shop.
- Such a delightful scene to the eye.
- Highly sought after due to the collectible animal nature of subject matter such elaborate detail.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home wall display.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Front painting surface in excellent overall order. Set in fine original gilt frame which has some general wear, scuffs, commensurate with usage & old age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our exciting other available collections in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate
Depth thickness of frame (1.5cm)