Oil Painting Dutch Tavern Seated Gentlemen Served By Nubile Maid
Buy Now £1,650
- 1 Fine European Genre Art Oil Painting Dutch Tavern Scene Seated Gentlemen Being Served By Nubile Maid Signed E Larroque.
- Oil on canvas set in a gilt frame.
- Subject interesting genre Dutch scene of 3 gentleman seated in a tavern being served by a traditional Dutch nubile serving maid.
- Signed by the French artist E Larroque.
- Artist Biography, Larroque was born at Perpignan in the South of France, as the son of a wealthy banker he was sent to Marseille to study finance. However he soon became interested in the lifestyle of the local artists and much against his parents wishes, he left his studies to join the arts society. Although he has had no formal training, he has studied the techniques of his colleagues and has developed his own unique style, which has made him a very popular artist, in France & throughout Europe.
- Artist details verso.
- Circa early 20th century.
- Provenance bought from an antiques & fine art dealer.
- Highly sought after by CEO's, interior designers, museums, art gallerys, antique dealers, famous & private collectors, film tv studio prop shops.
- Ready for immediate home wall display with hanging bracket verso.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional expert customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The front painting surface has various noticeable foxing staining, scratches, paint loss in places.The frame has various wear scuffs, cracking, stains & small chips commensurate with usage & old age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate