Cheshire Antiques Consultant
19th Century Dutch Octagonal Wine Cooler Stand On Lion Claw Ball Legs
Regular price $3,103.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Feel the centuries-old craftsmanship of this 1 gorgeous antique 19th Century Dutch Octagonal Wine Cooler Stand with lion claw balls legs. Enjoy the timeless beauty of a classic walnut finish. beautiful furniture piece with distinctive walnut construction, a bold lion claw-and-ball leg design, and an octagonal shape for an ornamental flourish. Its solid construction and timeless details make it a great choice for a collector's home.
Can you imagine its unique elegance in your home?
A feature that stands out is the carving especially to the claw ball feet.
- You will love the octagonal shape.
- Made from beautiful walnut.
- With original brass liner which has an inside carry chain linked on 2 sides, also with decorative brass 2 carry handles on the outside.
- Origin from Holland Netherlands.
- Having carved geometric shapes & leaves around the lower base.
- Bottle of champagne as seen in some pictures is not included.
- Ideal statement piece for display or use in your home dining room, kitchen or commercial restaurant, pub, bar, hotel golf country club, bistro, wedding venue event function business.
- Fit for Royalty.
- Superb feature for a tv film stage theatre production company props shop.
- Circa 19th century.
- Weight around 5kg approximate.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine used condition.
- Having noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, stains in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- The brass liner fit perfectly and lifts out.
- Provenance bought from out of a private museum stately home collection.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Worldwide international shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Checkout our exciting other available collections in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Outer Width (30cm)
Inner depth (25cm)