Georgian Style Stone Lady Carrying Basket Flowers Garden Ornament
This one Georgian Style Stone Lady Carrying Basket Flowers Garden Ornament is a stunning architectural element to update your garden. The unique design and craftsmanship of this ornament feature beautiful detail, bringing a classic look to any outdoor space.
- In the traditional Georgian style.
- Subject beautiful garden young lady who is carrying a basket of flowers in one hand and in the other holding a bunch of picked flowers.
- She is wearing a country corset dress, which has exceptional detail as you an see the creases which gives the impression of flowing movement.
- A good size being 85cm total height.
- So desirable & highly sought after.
- A feature that stands out is the magnificent old weathering patina that she is showing.
- Made of the finest composite cast stone.
- A superb statue feature to display in your town or country cottage garden.
- Made in the United Kingdom.
- Free standing.
- Very heavy 40kg approximate unwrapped weight.
- Circa mid 20th century.
- She is standing on a cemented brick foundation base,
- A great Easter gift for your garden and well beyond.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used weathered patina worn condition.
- Having various chips, losses in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery.
Depth of base (22cm)