Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Italian 19th Century Miniature Portrait Countess Noble Lady Oil Painting
- 1 Fine Art Italian School Antique Decorative 19th Century Miniature Oval Italian Portrait Young Countess Noble Countess Lady Oil Painting After Raphael.
- In the Renaissance Style
- Subject portrait.
- In the style of similar to after Raphael.
- Raphael was an Italian painter and architect of the High Renaissance.
- His work is admired for its clarity of form, ease of composition and visual achievement of the Neoplatonic ideal of human grandeur
- High quality work of art.
- You can see the fine brushstrokes all the skills of a fine master artist.
- Painted in reverse oil on glass in a gilt gesso wooden oval frame.
- A very pleasing subject to the eye.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide friendly professional customer service.
- A fine collectors item.
- No hanging thread you would need to add one in order to display on your interior wall.
- Circa late 19th century 1870's.
- Provenance bought from a private collector seller.
- Condition report offered in fine used condition.
- Some wear, staining, scuffs to the frame in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- Some loss to the paint surface in places where it has been scratched.
- The glass is loose and it does come out of the frame it will need to be secured in place by fitting a screw or a back lining.
- The frame has been over painted.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate
Share this Product