Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Italian 19th Century Miniature Portrait Countess Noble Lady Oil Painting
Regular price $2,436.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This one small 19th-century Italian masterpiece is the perfect addition for any noble-minded art aficionado! With its beautiful, miniature oil painting of a countess, you'll feel like royalty just looking at it. Grand and grandiose, this portrait will give your home a hint of high class and sophistication!
- In the Renaissance Style
- Subject portrait.
- High quality work of art.
- You can see the fine brushstrokes all the skills of a fine master artist.
- Painted in reverse oil on glass in a gilt gesso wooden oval frame.
- A very pleasing subject to the eye.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon subject, quality & significance.
- We provide friendly professional customer service.
- A fine collectors item.
- No hanging thread you would need to add one in order to display on your interior wall.
- Circa late 19th century 1870's.
- Provenance bought from a private collector seller.
- Condition report offered in fine used condition.
- Some wear, staining, scuffs to the frame in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- Some loss to the paint surface in places where it has been scratched.
- The glass is loose and it does come out of the frame it will need to be secured in place by fitting a screw or a back lining.
- The frame has been over painted.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Checkout our other exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate