Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Large Framed Artwork Signed Chinese Embroidered Silk Tapestry
- 1 Large Decorative Artwork Vintage Original Gilt Framed Signed Chinese Embroidered Needlepoint Silk Tapestry.
- A feature that stands out is the perspective which is rather stunning.
- Depicting such beautiful mountain scenes at the top, with boats carrying crops along the shoreline.
- You can see mountains at the top, lower down 2 beautiful bridge crossings & a Chinese red party flag been carried by figures, with birds flying overhead.
- The colours are exceptional.
- Such fine craftsmanship & a most fascinating scene to look at & enjoy.
- Made from silk cotton ground needlepoint set on board tapestry.
- Signed by the Chinese artist.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Set in a fine gilt fibreglass frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- A most pleasing delightful vibrant scene so happy the colours are so bold so eye catching.
- Provenance bought from a large stately home collection.
- A superb collectors item.
- We only select based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The surface is in overall good order, with some loose stitches, some tears & minor foxing & loss in places, with some scuffs, wear & small chips to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of frame approximate
Thickness depth of frame (1.5cm)
Share this Product