Large Oil Painting Portrait Scottish Lady In Red Shawl Pink Ribbon
Introducing "The Pink Ribbon"! This 1 stunning large oil painting portrait of a Scottish Lady rocking a red shawl will make any wall the talk of the town. Show off your passion for the arts while sprucing up your home with this one-of-a-kind masterpiece!
- Three quarter length front profile view portrait of a beautiful nubile young Scottish lady, she is looking away from the viewer. She is wearing a stunning maroon red and golden pattern decorated shawl over a white nightie, she has long thick curly red auburn hair, black eyes, red lips and pale white complexion she is projecting such beauty, confidence in her pose. She is also wearing a small pink ribbon in the centre of her nightie. She is wearing a diamond ring on her lowered hand, whilst her other hand is clutching the maroon red shawl.
- Title "The Pink Ribbon".
- Circa late 20th century.
- Impressive size with the frame being 104 cm high and 76 cm wide.
- Presented in a magnificent gilt frame.
- Signed by the British artist Frank Sullivan.
- Oil on board.
- Provenance gallery label verso & other partial label.
- We select & sell our paintings based solely upon subject, quality & significance.
- Highly sought after work of art.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition. The front painting surface is in good overall order with some scuffs scratches to the surface is places. The frame has some general wear, scuffs in places commensurate with usage & age.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate
High (104 cm)
Wide (76 cm)
Depth (3 cm)