Oil Painting Scottish Sporting Glasgow Golf Club Course By Alastair W Thomson
Buy Now £750
- 1 Small Decorative Art Oil Painting Scottish Landscape Sporting Glasgow Golf Club Course.
- Title "Golf Course".
- So appealing golfing collectors interest.
- With bunkers in the foreground and hole green with flag showing in the background.
- Signed by the known Glasgow School Scottish artist Alastair W Thomson.
- Alastair W. Thomson is a Scottish Postwar & Contemporary painter who was born in 1929. Alastair W. Thomson's creative work was predominantly inspired by the 1930s. Globally this period can be best characterised by the duelling of the world’s dominant political philosophies.
- He trained at the Glasgow School of Art and he held his first solo exhibition in the Langside Gallery in Glasgow in 1985 followed by three others in the Torrance (Edinburgh), Athol and J.D Galleries in Glasgow.
- Oil on canvas board set in a modern frame.
- Circa early 21st century.
- Provenance bought from a fine Scottish art sale label verso.
- Ready for immediate home wall display with hanging thread on the back.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The front painting surface is in overall fine condition. The frame has some wear, scuffs, scratches commensurate with usage.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate