Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Pair Chinese Small Gilt Champleve Cloisonné Butterfly Vases
Regular price $615.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Pair Collectible Antique Chinese Small Gilt Antique Original 1920's Champleve Butterfly Vases.
- Champlevé is an enameling technique in which metal is carved away (with a tool known as a burin) and the resulting cells are filled with enamel.
- The piece is then fired until the enamel melts, and when cooled the surface of the object is polished.
- Champleve - the technique has been used since ancient times.
- Circa early 20th century 1920's.
- Origin from China.
- Made from enamel on metal.
- Having an attractive round bulbous shape.
- Amazing quality with pretty scenes of butterfly's, flowers, foliage, geometric shapes.
- No makers mark.
- A great collectors item, superb for a tv film studio theatre props shop.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, scuffs, stains in places commensurate with usage & age.
- We offer exceptional customer service.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
6.10" High (15.5cm)
3.93" Wide (10cm)