Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Pair Rare Antique Art Nouveau French Gilt Bronze Ormolu 5 Branch Candelabra's
Regular price £1,375.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £1375
- Pair Of Rare Antique Art Nouveau French Gilt Bronze Ormolu 5 Branch Candelabra's With Floral Flower Leaf Decorations.
- Standing on unusual small recumbent animal legs.
- Having 5 branches each.
- Made from bronze with a gilt ormolu finish, Featuring such beautiful flower and leaf foliage decorations.
- They would add superb lighting to your dinner table.
- A great conversation piece for your guests over supper.
- Circa late 19th century 1890's.
- Origin from a church in France.
- They weigh around 1.5kg each, total unwrapped weight around 3 kg approximate.
- Condition report.
- Having natural aged patina.
- Offered in fine old charming used well worn condition.
- Having various noticeable staining, scuffs, scratches, rust verdigris wear marks, wax in places commensurate with usage & age.
- Some of the candle decoration cappings are missing though you can still fit candles in them, no candles are included.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other available listings in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres each approximate
12.99" Wide (33cm)
18.11" High (46cm)
5.51" Base depth (14cm)