Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Pair Victorian Oil Paintings "Cockle Pickers" On The Shoreline
Regular price $1,917.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Bring a touch of elegance to your home with this stunning small pair of Victorian-era oil paintings depicting Cockle Pickers on a serene shoreline. The intricate details and timeless beauty of the scene will add a sense of grandeur and sophistication to any living space. Enjoy their timeless aesthetic for years to come.
- Indistinctly signed by the artist.
- Oil on board.
- Subject female figures carrying baskets, cockle picking gathering food from the shoreline.
- Circa Late 19th century Victorian era.
- Set in later gilt frames.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used conditon.
- Having noticeable craquelure in places to both painting surfaces also some chips, various wear, scuffs to the frames and the frame joints are seperating in the corners commensurate with usage & age.
- Provenance bought from a fine art antiques & home auction sale.
- With hanging threads verso ready for immediate home display.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of frame
Depth thickness of frame (2cm)