Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Rare Brass Vesta The Form Of A Lobster Crustacean
BUY NOW £395
- 1 Fine Small Early 20th Century Collectible Interesting Brass Vesta Match Case In The Form Of A Lobster Crustacean.
- Very unusual and rare.
- A feature that stands out is the beautiful detail to the claws & especially the front pincers.
- The lobsters head lifts up to reveal the inner compartment where you can store your matches.
- It weights around 400 grams unwrapped weight.
Circa early 20th century.
- Provenance bought from a private sellers collection.
- A fantastic collectors gift.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having charming noticeable patina wear, stains, scuffs, scratches, commensurate with usage & age also the lid is loose though fully functional.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
1.96" High (5cm)
4.52" Width of base (11.5cm)
5.31 Length depth (13.5cm)
Share this Product