Set 3 Large Victorian Style Stone Changing Seasons Cherubs Plinths Garden Statues
- Set Of 3 Victorian Style Architectural Large Classical Stone Garden Ornaments Changing Seasons Cherubs On Canted Plinths.
- In the stunning Victorian style.
- 1 Cherub is holding grapes, the other a sheaf of wheat and the third clasping a bunch of flowers.
- They are a good impressive size 142cm tall with plinth combined.
- The plinths have canted corners and ornate decorations.
- A great focal centrepiece feature for your garden area.
- Made from the finest solid composite cast limestone.
- You will love the natural aged weathering to it.
- They would make such a great gift present.
- Origin bought from out of a fine large old country stately home garden collection.
- Made of the finest reconstituted cast stone & it is fully frostproof.
- Circa late 20th century & made in the UK.
- Extremely heavy quality weighing around 600kg all together as the plinth are around 150kg each and each cherub is just over 50kg each.
- Having some imperfections commensurate with being cast made.
- Condition report
- Offered in fine used condition with natural aged weathering wear.
- Some chips in places.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
55.90" Total max height of each cherub combined with each plinth (142cm)
24.40" Heigh of each plinth (62cm)
31.49" Height of each cherub (80cm)