Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Small Antique Gebruder Heubach German Bisque Porcelain Pretty Girl Figurine
Regular price £495.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £495
- 1 Stunning Beautiful Small Decorative Traditional Antique Fine German Gebruder Heubach Bisque Porcelain Pretty Girl In Floral Flower Dress Figurine Ornament.
- Beautifully hand painted fine craftsmanship.
- A lovely collectors piece offered in fine used condition.
- Ideal for a collector, superb gift.
- Circa beginning early 20th century 1900.
- Made in Germany, stamped on the lower front with the rising sun and DEP mark and numbered underneath 93.
- Gebruder Heubach (translated as the Heubach Brothers), was a firm working in Lichten, Germany, from 1840 to 1925.
They are best known for bisque dolls and doll heads as well as a small number of collectible figurines – some in bisque dating between 1880 and 1900’s.
- Provenance bought from a private collector.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Various noticeable signs of wear, scuffs, scratches, stains commensurate with usage and age.
- Having a small chip to the side of the base.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
8.5" High (22cm)
4.5" Wide (11cm)
2.5" Length depth (6cm)