Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Silvered Bronze Plaque Gloria Signed Felix Rasumny 1869-1940
Regular price £550.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £550
- 1 Beautiful Interesting Small Early 20th Century Silvered Bronze Plaque Gloria Signed Felix Rasumny.
- So highly collectible & sought after.
- Signed by the famous Russian artist Felix Rasumny was born April 20, 1869 in Sevestapol Russian Empire, died in 1940 in Paris. In his youth he settled in France. He studied at the school of decorative arts. His teachers where E Millet, T.Gautier and E.P.Tasse. Felix Rasumny gained fame as the author of decorative and commemorative plaques and medals, as well as brooches and table decorations in the style of art Nouveau and Art Deco.
- Reference sources Britishmuseum.
- Featuring beautiful raised pictorial Title Gloria.
- Inscribed on the back written in French Offert PAR LA MAISON A DUSEAUX ET CIE. DIANE.
- Made from bronze with a silvered finish.
- Circa early 20th century.
- Provenance bought from a high end antique dealer at the famous Galloway Antiques Fair at Tatton Park.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine charming used worn condition.
- Having noticeable wear, scratches, and loss of silver in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
0.07" Length depth thickness (0.2cm)
1.77" Wide (4.5cm)
2.36" High (6cm)