Sporting Oil Painting Scottish Dalmuir Golf Course Club Scotland
- 1 Fine Sporting Work of Art Oil Painting Famous Scottish Dalmuir Golf Course Club.
- Subject famous sporting golf course scene at Dalmuir golf course.
- Title "Dalmuir Golf Course, your focus is drawn to the centre where you can see 2 golfer figures just as one has swung played his shot, with the yellow flag hole on the putting green up hill in the distance.
- Dalmuir is one of the finest 18 hole municipal golf courses in the west of Scotland. The parkland layout, near Clydebank, measures over 5,000 yards, with varied hole design and a number hills offering fantastic views over West Dunbartonshire.
- Such beautiful Scottish landscape views around the green.
- Oil on canvas board.
- Signed in the bottom corner by the Scottish artist E Nicol.
- Set in a traditional original decorative gilt frame.
- Circa late 20th century dated verso 1990.
- Provenance purchased from a private seller.
- Such a delightful scene to the eye which has such great perspective with lush green and trees.
- Highly sought after due to the collectible sporting golf nature of the subject matter such elaborate detail.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home wall display.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon subject, quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Front painting surface in overall reasonable good order, with soe noticeable scuffs, foxing stains. Frame which has general wear, scuffs, scratches, staining in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our exciting other available collections in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate
Depth thickness of frame (2.5cm)