Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Decorative Victorian Royal Coat Of Arms Prince Wales Antique Lead Wall Heraldic Plaque
BUY NOW £1000
- 1 Rare Small Antique Victorian Lead Low Relief Royal Coat Of Arms Prince Of Wales Plaque Emblem Wall Sign.
- The Prince of Wales's feathers is the heraldic badge of the Prince of Wales.
- It consists of three ostrich feathers emerging from a coronet.
- With a ribbon below the coronet.
- Handmade and highly sort after.
- Circa late 19th century.
- Screw hole drilled on the back, no screw included.
- Offered in fine charming old used condition.
- Provenance bought from a private seller in Lincolnshire.
- This is a great investment item.
- International shipping worldwide is available via the ebay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in centimetres approx
Length thickness (2cm)