Victorian Bronze Small Model Lion Sculpture
- 1 Beautiful Small Antique Victorian Small Collectible Model Lion Figurine Sculpture.
- Standing on all fours in the form of a lion wild animal.
- Made from bronze the casting is superb the detail to the mane, muscle tone, face & paws is exceptional
- A cute size being 15 cm high and 22cm in length and 6cm in wide.
- Makers stamp initial signed underneath to the paw.
- Such a collectible highly sought after item.
- Visual beauty such fine craftsmanship which is so intriguing.
- Very finely modelled and beautifully cast.
- Hollow inside approximate height just 1.2kg.
- An ideal collectors gift
- Circa 19th century Victorian era.
- Provenance from a fine auction in the Shires.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn patina condition.
- Having charming patina wear, stains marks commensurate with usage & old age, also having two small drill holes one under the chin and the other at the rear.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- We only sell decorative artworks based upon subject, quality & significance.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Browse our other exciting intriguing collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Length depth (22cm)