Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Victorian Shire Man Garden Seasons Holding Sheaf Wheat Cast Iron Wall Plaque
- 1 Decorative Unusual Victorian English Architectural Reclaimed Antique Shire Man Garden Seasons Holding Sheaf Wheat Display Cast Iron Wall Plaque Fixture
- He is wearing a traditional hat and coat also wearing boots & holding a sickle in one hand and carrying sheaf of wheat over his shoulder.
- It is so finely hand cast made and gives the impression of flowing movement with the contours of his clothes, made in England.
- You will love the beautiful cast decorative metal work detail.
- So sought after and desired by collectors.
- With original black paintwork.
- Origin bought from an architectural dealer in the rural Shires.
- Fabulous gift.
- They would make such a wonderful feature for your garden, porch entrance driveway areas.
- Heavy quality weighing 8kg approximate.
- Circa late 19th century.
- With metal hanging thread added on the back, it can also be built and cemented into your exterior home brick wall as a beautiful feature.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming old used worn weathered condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, stains, loss of paint, rust, scuffs commensurate with weathering & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Share this Product