Victorian Thinking Monkey Garden Feature Lead Sculpture
This charming Victorian Thinking Monkey Garden Feature Lead Sculpture is sure to delight visitors and adorn your garden with character and charm. Crafted with intricate detail, it's made to stand out and bring life to your outdoor space. Add a touch of whimsy and be the envy of your neighbors.
- In the highly sought after late end of Victorian era design, in the form of a monkey animal.
- A feature that stands out is the pose of the monkeys with his hand positioned under his chin like in a philosophical expression. You can see his hands, and also tail at the back, his facial expression is so interesting, such a great conversation piece your guests.
- The monkey is set on cast iron pole, you can stick it into the ground & cement it in your garden area as a wonderful focal feature. The cast iron pole is fixed to the Lead Monkey and does not detach.
- Very heavy for its small size weighing around 35 kg approximate.
- So collectible and highly sought after.
- Handmade from solid lead.
- Circa 1900 beginning of 20th century.
- Origin from England.
- So sought after and desired.
- Provenance from a private seller in the Shires
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- Having various charming patina weathering wear, losses, stains, scuffs, rust, scratches, stains in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Width of monkey (15cm)
Depth of monkey 15 cm)