Genre Watercolour Painting "Tending The Sheep" By Bertha Rhodes RA RCA Exh 1905 -1912
Buy Now £1,800
- 1 Fine Genre Art Watercolour Painting "Tending The Sheep" By Bertha Rhodes Exh 1905-1912 RA RCA.
- Watecolour on paper set in a later fine gilt frame with protective glass cover.
- Having such great interior perspective view.
- Subject interior view of a shepherd cleaning raking hay for his sheep inside a barn, title "Tending The Sheep"
- Signed by the famous listed known British artist Bertha Rhodes.
- Biography of Artist Bertha Rhodes she exhibited between 1905 – 1912 at the Royal academy & Royal College of Arts.
- Circa early 20th Edwardian era.
- Provenance purchased from an art dealer at the famous Stafford Bingley Hall Antiques Art Fair.
- Highly sought after by CEO's, interior designers, museums, art gallerys, antique dealers, famous & private collectors, film tv studio prop shops.
- Ready for immediate home wall display with hanging thread verso.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional expert customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The painting is in excellent order, minor foxing staining to the outer paper surface in places.
- Some general wear, scuffs and minor chips to the frame in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate