Watercolour "Tending The Sheep" By Bertha Rhodes RA RCA Exh 1905 -1912
This distinctive piece by Bertha Rhodes is rendered in exquisite watercolour, and captures the peaceful pastoral scene of "Tending the Sheep". An evocative work of art fit for any luxurious space, this limited edition exudes a sense of serenity and timeless beauty.
- Watecolour on paper set in a later fine gilt frame with protective glass cover.
- Having such great interior perspective view.
- Subject interior view of a shepherd cleaning raking hay for his sheep inside a barn, title "Tending The Sheep"
- Signed by the famous listed known British artist Bertha Rhodes.
- Biography of Artist Bertha Rhodes she exhibited between 1905 – 1912 at the Royal academy & Royal College of Arts.
- Circa early 20th Edwardian era.
- Provenance purchased from an art dealer at the famous Stafford Bingley Hall Antiques Art Fair.
- Highly sought after by CEO's, interior designers, museums, art gallerys, antique dealers, famous & private collectors, film tv studio prop shops.
- Ready for immediate home wall display with hanging thread verso.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon subject, quality & significance.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional expert customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The painting is in excellent order, minor foxing staining to the outer paper surface in places.
- Some general wear, scuffs and minor chips to the frame in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame